They say (who is they, well people, leaders, entreprenuers) that you will reap the rewards of your hard work 30-60 days from today so based on what you are doing and the motivation and energy you are putting into your business you will see that in the future. That also depends on what your business cycles look like. If you have a lot of steps you take people through before you get them started that could even increase. It’s also been said those that are consistent win…. Well I don’t know about you but I like to win.
This is why consistency is so important… The more consistent you can be in your mindset, activity, actions and income producing activities the more consistent your business will also become. No matter if you are working in the pockets of your life when you have time, 10 min here, 15 min there if you are focusing in on the right areas of your business and the ones that will move the needle the most you will find success. If you work your business one week and then the next week you don’t pay any attention you will see that trend in your future business.
Creating a system that is easy that works with your mind is going to be the best thing you can do for your sanity and your results. You need to first make a decision what will move the needed the fastest? For me it’s talking to people and conversations and relationships. I know if I can get to know someone, if they will give me a bit of their time I can move them to a next step, which is moving the needle.
Here are some examples of small daily tasks that you can focus on that will help you move your results and create consistency. You could do one or a couple of these in combination daily depending on the movement and momentum you are looking for in your business.
- Talk to 3 new people about your products
- Follow up with 2-3 people that might have tried a sample
- Send out 2 samples to people
- Meet 1-3 person somewhere outside your warm market (nail salon, grocery store, starbucks barista)
- Set your intention for the day/week
- Recognize x number of people daily for something they are doing well
- Invite x number or people to take a look at your opportunity or meet with you (phone, text, marco polo, belly to belly)
- Schedule time with 1 person to talk about your products
- Ask 2 people for referrals
- Talk to 3 product users about their financial goals.
- Schedule an event online or in person
There are so many amazing activities that are small and bite size that you can combined with others to really create consistency.
For me I like to talk to 2 people a day about my story, help 3 people that are current product users, recognize 4 people or pay it forward, and follow up with 5 people (doesn’t matter if they are prospects of product users). I do this every day. Every day. I know if I can do anything and squeeze in anything for my day, I start here!
Make it simple for yourself. If you do the same top things that move the needle every day they start to become a habit and something that will continue to help you grow your business and your business targets!
What two things are you going to implement in your days/weeks to help you create consistency?